Thank you so much for visiting laurendow.com (hosted as of 2021 by InMotion). This website is committed to protecting the privacy of our users as you travel over the site. This Privacy Statement is here to describe and explain to you how Laurendow.com collects information, how it later use that information, and outline the controls and choices you have around when and how you choose to share your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns in connection with the information collection practice summarized in this Privacy Statement, please send an email, with the subject heading “Privacy Statement Questions to email@example.com.
Squarespace places cookies on visitors’ browsers to help Laurendow.com run effectively, provide the best experience for visitors, and help learn more about website traffic for Laurendow.com.
Laurendow.com uses tools such as Pixels, EventData, Custom Audiences, and other such mechanisms from Facebook Inc (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are located in the European Union, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”) on our website.
This allows us to track and understand user behavior after someone has visited Laurendow.com while utilizing Facebook. What this does is to help us effectively manage the use of our Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. All data we collect as an organization remains completely anonymous. We do not ever see the personal data of each individual visitor or user. In order for proper transparency, we want to inform our website visitors that Facebook stores and process the data that has been collected, based upon our knowledge of the situation.
In order to ensure the security of our website visitors, you as the visitor have the option to provide or decline consent upon initial visit to our website. A pop-up will display itself at the bottom of the page which provides the visitor with the option to allow or decline the collection and use of this information.
By clicking ‘Allow,’ you are are agreeing to allow the use of such information to be used by Laurendow.com to collect this information about your use of the services and enable us to improve how these services work for our organization.
The legal basis for the use of this service is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by visiting https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads through your own personal Facebook account.
Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and therefore guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
- Http Headers – Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP Headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP Headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific Data – Includes Pixel ID and the Facebook Cookie.
- Button Click Data – Includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
- Optional Values – Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through conversion tracking. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type, and more.
- Form Field Names – Includes website field names like ‘email’, ‘address’, ‘quantity’ for when you purchase a product or service. We don’t capture field values unless you include them as part of Advanced Matching, or conversion tracking.